Nutritional and dietetic advice in office in Grasse | Nice | Monaco
For more information or to make an appointment? Call 09 74 56 83 84
STROIA CLAUDIA gives advice for a healthy and balanced diet.
My work at the practice begins with a discussion and gathering general medical and nutritional data in order to get to know the person who has come to trust me. Overview of my methodology and of my Aumscan device and its role (about 15 minutes).
- General health questionnaire: medical history, personal and medical data, eating habits, social life, family, profession...
- Personalised food rebalancing
- Micronutrition, phyto and tailored aroma therapies.
Duration: 1 hour / Price: 60 euros including VAT.
Overall assessment and implementation of the appropriate nutritional programme
Come to my office in Le Rouret, near Grasse and Opio, to receive advice from a qualified nutritionist. You will benefit from personalised coaching on a healthy diet.
I will be by your side throughout this process:
- Listening to your needs and objectives,
- Overall assessment of your health,
- Personalized advice on eating habits,
- Meticulous follow-up of your progress.
By choosing my services, you will benefit from a sliding scale of charges depending on the number of sessions planned.
My advice is adjusted according to the expectations of each client
- Personalised nutritional assessment
- Food rebalancing according to your needs
- Advice, tips for acquiring new lifestyle habits
- Teaching new cooking techniques for a healthy and gourmet cuisine
- Personalised recipes
- Support over 3 months
- Cooking workshops, on request
Energy assessments, bio-resonance sessions and adapted hygienic and dietary advice. Follow-up and dietary management of bariatric surgery.
- Chronic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Intolerances and allergies
- Eating disorders as a complement to psychotherapeutic treatment
- Bio-resonance session
- Aromatherapy advice
- Sophrology sessions (weight gain, obesity, stress, burn out, anorexia, bulimia)
- Le Rouret
Towards a change in your diet
The transition to healthier eating habits is sometimes difficult. To encourage you in this direction, I have designed a diet that is both healthy and tasty.
My method is based consuming quality, pesticide-free local produce (vegetables, fruit, spices with beneficial properties, etc.)
In addition to my personal advice, I teach you how to cook healthy dishes. Thanks to individual follow-up, I can measure your progress and adjust the nutritional programme over time.
I will guide you towards healthy and tasty products that will facilitate your dietary transition
I remain available for an appointment.
With my advice and personal follow-up, you will be able to reach your eating goals quickly.
For more information or to make an appointment? Call me on 09 74 56 83 84